PAM_TIMESection: Linux-PAM Manual (8)
Index Return to Main Contents
pam_time - PAM module for time control access
- pam_time.so [debug] [noaudit]
By default rules for time/port access are taken from config file FC/etc/security/time.confF.
- Some debug information is printed with syslog(3).
- Do not report logins at disallowed time to the audit subsystem.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- Access was granted.
- Not all relevant data could be gotten.
- Memory buffer error.
- Access was not granted.
- The user is not known to the system.
- Default configuration file
#%PAM-1.0 # # apply pam_time accounting to login requests # login account required pam_time.so
pam_time was written by Andrew G. Morgan <[email protected]>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:28 GMT, December 24, 2015