Updated: Aug 13, 2008
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEfc-list - list available fonts
fc-list [ -vVh ] [ --verbose ] [ [ -f format ] [ --format format ] ] [ --version ] [ --help ]
fc-list lists fonts and styles available on the system for applications using fontconfig. If any elements are specified, only those are printed. Otherwise family and style are printed, unless verbose output is requested.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Print verbose output of the whole font pattern for each match, or elements if any is provided.
- Format output according to the format specifier format.
- Show version of the program and exit.
- Show summary of options.
- If this argument is set, only fonts matching pattern are displayed.
- If set, the element property is displayed for matching fonts.
- Lists all font faces.
- fc-list :lang=hi
- Lists font faces that cover Hindi.
- fc-list : family style file spacing
- Lists the filename and spacing value for each font face. ``:'' is an empty pattern that matches all fonts.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:03 GMT, December 24, 2015