CASSection: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEcas - Tool to configure core analysis environment.
- cas is a tool used to automatically configure an environment for
- viewing coredumps.
- -i identifier
- Specify an id to associate with current cas job, normally a support ticket of some sort.
- -f file
- Define a core file to be processed.
- -e email
- Provide an email address for result notification
- Extract current loaded modules from debug kernels.
RESOURCESA configuration file is maintained in /etc/cas.conf.
AUTHORWritten by Adam Stokes
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2007-2009 Adam Stokes
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOFull documentation should be found in /usr/share/doc/cas-<version>.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:02 GMT, December 24, 2015